Barbara Davis is an associate with Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda, P.A.
Barbara was born in Titusville, Pennsylvania and grew up in Lakeland, Florida. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from the University of Florida in 1988 and her Juris Doctorate, with honors, from the University of Florida in 1992. Barbara practiced with Holland & Knight, LLP, in Lakeland for thirteen years, and then joined Gibson & Valenti. In 2008, Barbara began practice at Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo, & Aranda, P.A.
She and her husband, Palmer, live in Lakeland with their three children.
- University of Florida, B.S.B.A. (Finance 1988)
- University of Florida, J.D. (with honors, 1992)
- John Marshall Bar Association
- Justice Campbell Thornal Moot Court Board
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- Lakeland Bar Association
- Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- Tenth Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “B” (Chair, 2005/2006)
- Willson American Inns of Court (1994 – 2003)
- Member of the First United Methodist Church of Lakeland