Hank Campbell is a named partner with Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda, P.A. His civil trial work has included extensive litigation and appellate experience in State and Federal Courts, as well as in various administrative and arbitration forums, involving many different types of cases to include personal injury and medical malpractice, governmental law, civil rights actions, sunshine and public records laws, agricultural law, insurance law, construction law, administrative law and eminent domain. He is also former General and Special Counsel for the Florida Citrus Commission, which is the agency head of the Florida Department of Citrus.
Hank Campbell was born February 20, 1959, in Lakeland, Florida, and grew up in nearby Bartow. He is a fourth generation Polk Countian and is married with four children. He began the practice of law in Bartow upon graduation from the University of Florida in 1984, and joined Lane, Trohn, Clarke, Bertrand & Williams in 1988, which merged with GrayRobinson in January, 2001. He formed Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda on February 1, 2008.
Hank Campbell has previously served as a director and/or officer of the Peace River Country Club, the Bartow Memorial Hospital Foundation, the Sunshine Council of Campfire, and the Central Florida Speech and Hearing Center. He is a past chairman of the Board of Deacons, Bartow Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church, and was a member of the Bartow Rotary Club.
- University of Florida (Phi Alpha Theta Honorary History Society)
- University of Florida College of Law, J.D. 1984
- Justice Campbell Moot Court Board
- Outstanding Member and Vice-Chairman, Competitions, 1984
- The Polk County Trial Lawyers Association
- The Lakeland Bar Association
- The Florida Defense Lawyers’ Association
- The Florida Association of Police Attorneys
- The Defense Research Institute
- The American Judicature Society
- Founding Barrister of the Willson Inns of Court
- Served on the Florida Bar’s Judicial Evaluation Committee and its Young Lawyers’ Moot Court Competition Committee.
- Served on the Tenth Judicial Circuit’s Grievance Committee and Bench-Bar Committee.
- Admitted to practice in all Florida State Courts, the United States District Courts for the Middle and Southern Districts of Florida, the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.