Jennifer Vasquez is an associate with Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo, & Aranda, P.A., practicing civil litigation in state and federal court. Her practice areas include commercial litigation, labor and employment law, construction law, civil rights, and business litigation. Jennifer also devotes a portion of her practice to pro bono work for the firm.
Jennifer was born and raised in Lakeland, Florida, graduating from George Jenkins High School in 1997. In 2001, she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics and German from Stetson University in DeLand, Florida.
Jennifer attended law school at the University of Michigan Law School in Ann Arbor, Michigan. After graduating in 2009, she served for two years as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Anne C. Conway, Chief United States District Judge for the Middle District of Florida. In 2011, Jennifer became an associate with Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo, & Aranda, P.A.
Jennifer and her husband, Junior, live in Lakeland with their two sons.
Stetson University, B.A. (with honors, Economics and German, 2001)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Summa Cum Laude
The University of Michigan Law School, J.D. (2009)
- Phi Delta Phi
- Volunteer at the Family Law Project in Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Volunteer at Freedom House in Detroit, Michigan
- Publication: State of Flux: Older Refugees in the United States National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Student Journal, 2009
- Student at Cambridge Study Center
- Member of Covenant Presbyterian