Robert Aranda is a named partner with Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda, P.A., focusing his practice on civil litigation in state and federal court, including, but not limited to labor and employment law.
Robert was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and is fluent in English and Spanish. Robert has resided in Polk County, Florida, since 1996.
Robert attended Florida State University and earned a B.S. Degree in Criminology. He then went to Florida State University College of Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate Degree with High Honors. Robert graduated Order of the Coif and was a member of the Florida State University College of Law Law Review. Upon graduation from law school, Robert served as a Law Clerk for the Honorable William Stafford, United States District Judge for the Northern District of Florida. Robert served in this appointment for three years. At the conclusion of his appointment in 1986, Robert became an associate with the law firm of Frost, O’Toole & Saunders, P.A. In 1999, Robert became a full partner in the law firm of Frost, Tamayo, Sessums & Aranda, P.A., where he continued to work until December 31, 2007. In January of 2008, Robert left and formed Valenti, Campbell, Trohn, Tamayo & Aranda. His practice areas include personal injury, medical negligence, commercial litigation, and labor and employment litigation. Robert’s labor and employment litigation practice is focused on defending employers in all facets of labor law.
- Florida State University, B.S. (Magnum Cum Laude – May 1990 Golden Key National Honor Society)
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. (High Honors – May 1993 Order of the Coif, Law Review)
- The Florida Bar – 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- Polk County Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Lakeland Bar Association
- Member Florida Federal Court Committee
- Member Lakeland Chamber of Commerce
- Member Resurrection Catholic Church
- Sante Fe Catholic Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach
Robert and his wife, Suzanne, live in Lakeland with their four children, Robert, Allie, McKenzie, and Jack.